Using GIFs is a craze now. The days when using emoticons made people look trendy are so gone and is like ’10-years ago’ kind of a thing! GIF is the new cool, and what better than to send your weightlifter friend who loves lifting weights a GIF on weightlifting?
The best thing about GIF is that they ‘MOVE’! Unlike an emoticon, which looks like a dead-fish that thought of giving an expression seconds before dying!
Weightlifters are Men Made of Steel
‘Weightlifting’ and ‘swag’ go hand in hand. Afterall weightlifters can kill their admirers just by the look of their physiques; and if you have been foolish enough to get on the bad side of a weightlifter, better be cautious, because they have the ability to kill with their strength as well (and this process isn’t as romantic as the former one)!
Daily Routine of a Weightlifter
- If you are a weightlifter, the first thing you do in the morning is to look at your sexy body in the mirror for half an hour straight!
- Your diet consists of ‘yummy tasting’ proteins and vitamins, which is hated by the rest of the world!
- You work out in the gym either till you drain yourself out, or your armpits start to stink beyond toleration level.
- You pass your free time by talking (or lecturing) about weightlifting, which most people around you frankly don’t understand.
- While the rest of the world dreams about getting a flat tummy, you literally have nightmares about your 6 packs becoming 4 packs all of a sudden!
These hunks exhibit a super-sexy combination of tough bodies with soft hearts. If you are a weightlifter yourself or know somebody who is passionate about it, use the GIF to express yourself in a cooler way!